viernes, 30 de enero de 2009

Arduinome phase 1: getting the parts (and IV)

This is the last section of this phase, I got all the parts for my Arduinome!!!


I went to my local electronic shop in Madrid and got:
64x1N4148
10x10KOhm resistors (I got normal resistors instead of a resistor network, since they did not have resistor networks in stock)
1x74164+socket
1x74165+socket
2xMale connectors for Arduino shields

That was 8 euros total.

I am only missing some other random stuff (connectors, cables, screws and nuts...), but all this should be enough to get me started.

Summarizing, the total cost so far is:

€68.93 - SparkFun Buttons and Button pads (including S&H to california, not spain)
€25 - Arduino board
€9.6 - Green LEDs
€8 - other components

These numbers are based on current exchange ratio.

Check out the whole Arduinome build log here.

No hay comentarios: